| R363 Industrial Controller
pH, mV, temp, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, free chlorine
|2 measurment channels
1 free chlorine channel
1 temperature channel
Consort R363 Features
- Two independent channels allow to control any two functions simultaneously,
each with its own temperature compensation.
- On/off or proportional control.
- Four solid state relays programmable for high/low level control,
wash program or alarm functions.
- Allows to stop temporarily the control (relays off) without holding
- Wash program for an automatic periodical cleaning of the electrodes.
Special alarm timer to interrupt the process control in case of an
- Multi-point (1...5) calibration for more linearity.
- Selectable resolution from 0.001 pH to 0.1 pH.
- Automatic calibration with any of nine pre-programmed pH buffers.
- Features mV calibration for accurate ORP measurements.
- Selectable resolution from 0.1 mV to 1 mV.
- Multi-point (1...3) calibration for more linearity.
- Use a 1 cm-1 electrode to control from 0.01 µS/cm to 200 mS/cm.
- Use a 0.1 cm-1 electrode to control from 0.001 µS/cm to 20 mS/cm.
- Use a 10 cm-1 electrode to control from 0.1 µS/cm to 2000 mS/cm.
- Selectable reference temperature: 20° or 25°C.
- Automatically selects correct range and frequency.
- Automatic cell constant determination with any of three preprogrammed
- Accurate low conductivity measurements by eliminating the capacitive
component of the electrode and its cable (avoid the use of long
- Dissolved oxygen:
- Operates with a galvanic oxygen electrode requiring no polarisation
time and no zero calibration.
- Selectable resolution from 0.01 mg/l (0.1%) to 0.1 mg/l (1%).
- Rapid air calibration.
- Manual salinity compensation 0-40 ppt.
- Automatic air pressure compensation 600-1300 hPa.
- Reads temperatures with 0.1°C resolution.
- Manual or automatic temperature compensation.
- Calibrates temperature probe for quality measurements.
- Free chlorine:
- Operates with a double platinum electrode in tubings of a water
- Selectable resolution from 0.01 mg/l to 0.1 mg/l.
- The rate of flow should be at least 20 cm/s and kept constant by
using a special bypass vessel.
- Calibration is performed by adjusting the controller to a value measured
with a photometer.
Swimming pool configuration
- Two BNC inputs for pH, mV, conductivity or dissolved
oxygen, one BNC input for free chlorine and one BNC
input for temperature.
- Two programmable 4-20 mA analogue outputs, for connection
to a proportional pump, a PLC or an industrial
- RS485 interface for connection to a computer.
- All connections, except for the inputs, can be done
through the internal screw terminals.
- Robust dust and splash-proof cabinet for wall mounting.
- Bright LCD screen with white backlight for better readability.
- Permits to switch between a single measurement display
plus temperature (large characters) or a simultaneously
display of all measurements plus temperature (small
- The interactive LCD screen provides step by step instructions
in the language of your choice (English, Dutch,
- Real-time clock displays time and date.
- Shows a GLP report on the LCD screen.
- Stores up to 12000 values including temperature, time
and date at a programmable interval.
- An optional powerful data acquisition software for PC
and RS232/RS485 adaptor is available separately.
- Can be connected in a network system with up to 31
controllers and a computer.
- Two-way communication with any computer using
- Programmable identification number.
- Stores minimum/maximum readings for each channel.
- Special features
- Three year warranty.
- No electrical interference between electrodes in the
- Galvanic input/output insulation eliminates ground loop
- A first special timer can start a wash program for an
automatic periodical cleaning of the electrodes.
- A second special timer can give alarm to interrupt the
process control in case of a pump overfeed or an electrode
- Password protection prevents any unauthorised access to
- Easy in-line calibration without removing the electrodes
from their fittings.