| C3020, 2
channels pH/mV +
/Conductivity / Salinity /
Resistivity TDS/Air Pressure/Temperature/
Multi Channel Electrochemistry-meter
Features of the C3020 Multi probe meter
- Multi Parameter Electrochemical Analyzer
- Two independent channels for all measurements
- Built in help keys guide you through
- Stores up to 12000 measurements plus temperature date
- Bi directional USB
- GLP procedures built in
- Programmable ID and password
- IP 65 dust proof
- 3 year warranty
- Free Windows software
- Multi-point (1...5) calibration for more linearity.
- Selectable resolution from 0.001 pH to 0.1 pH
- Automatic calibration with any of nine pre-programmed and five user specified pH buffers
- Accepts pH electrodes with any zero point (Eo) between +/-999 mV
- Features mV calibration for accurate ORP measurements
- Selectable resolution from 0.1 mV to 1 mV
- Multi-point(1...3) calibration for more linearity
- Extended conductivity range; to measure the full range from 0.001 µS/cm to 2000 mS/cm requires 3 electrodes: 0.1, 1 and 10 cm^-1.
- Selectable reference temperature: 20° or 25°C.
- Automatically selects correct range and frequency.
- Automatic cell constant determination with any of three preprogrammed or user specified standard tables.
- Allows to lock the initial conductivity range to avoid non-linear titration curves.
- Accurate low conductivity measurements by eliminating the capacitive component of the electrode and its cable (avoid the use of long cables!).
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Operates with a galvanic dissolved oxygen electrode requiring no polarisation time and no zero calibration
- Selectable resolution from 0.01 mg/l (0.1%) to 0.1 mg/l (1%).
- Manual salinity compensation 0-40 ppt.
- Automatic air pressure compensation 600-1300 hPa.
- Reads temperatures with 0.1°C resolution
- Manual or automatic temperature compensation.
- Calibrates temperature probe for quality measurements.
Parameter multi channel pH/mV/Conductivity/DO/Temp
|This multi channel
multi-parameter consort meter simultaneously measures conductivity
/ salinity / pH / DO and temperature. GLP procedures are built
in. Multi point calibrations for pH, and conductivity. The display can automatically sequence through
the selected parameters showing each in turn. Available complete
with electrodes, supplies and instructions. Various kits available (see below) with different combinations
of DO pH, mV,
conductivity, salinity, and temperature
only with software and cable
C3020 DO/pH/uS/mS/Temp meter kit includes C3020 meter, supplies
kit, epoxy body pH electrode ST10B, epoxy
conductivity cell K=1 (SK10B) Galvanic DO probe and Pt1000 temperature
cable lengths are 3 ft Longer cables available on request. ~$20.00
+ 1$ per ft.
| Email |
Home | Cells |
Related Products |
Topac Inc. 231 CJC Highway, Suite 103 Cohasset MA 02025 USA
781 740 8778 Fax: 781 740 8779
This is a world wide web document copyright ©2000
- 2007 by Topac Inc.
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED